- Keep your fee receipt safely, in many cases it will work as an authentic proof of your registration at Reliable Institute.
- After fee deposition student must collect their Attendance Card by showing the original fee receipt.
- After completing the Admission process student's Batch will be sent to him/her by SMS on Father's / Mother's Mobile number, 2 days before class commencement. After that he/she has to report in the Institute / Class Venue along with his/her Attendance Card, on the date & time as specified in SMS.
- After Fee Deposition Course/Phase/Stream Change is permissible (subject to availability of seat and performance of the student) on payment of prescribed fee as per list given below along with the difference of Course Fee :
|JEE (Main+Advanced) / JEE (Main)|
|Particulars||Upto 15 Days*||16-30 Days*||31-45 Days*|
|Course Change||₹ 1500/-||₹ 6000/-||₹ 10000/-|
|Phase Change||₹ 1500/-||₹ 6000/-||₹ 10000/-|
|Stream Change||₹ 1500/-||₹ 6000/-||₹ 10000/-|
|Particulars||Upto 30 Days*||After 30 Days*|
|Course Change||₹ 1500/-||₹ 3000/-|
|Phase Change||₹ 1500/-||₹ 3000/-|
*Days will be counted from class commencement date. Phase change Not applicable after 45 days.
- After deposition of the fee, following charges are applicable for :
- Batch Change ₹ 500/-
- Duplicate ID Card ₹ 200/-
- Duplicate Attendance Card ₹ 200/-
- Duplicate Batch Card ₹ 200/-
- Duplicate Fee Receipt ₹ 200/-
- If a student fails to deposit 2nd Installment on or before the Last Date mentioned in course booklet, late fee @ ₹ 50/- per day will be charged (in addition to Fee) upto
30 days. After this the admission shall be treated cancelled without any prior information & refund of fee.