- Every Students needs to wear I-Card & Uniform in the Institute Premises. Student will not be allowed to attend classes without I-Card & Uniform.
- Students need to follow all the rules & regulations of the Institute.
- Students need to collect their Weekly Time Table from the Institute & attend their classes accordingly.
- Students need to maintain decorum while being in the classes or in Institute premises.
- Students who are from outside KOTA, needs to submit the details & documents of their Local Address within 30 Days of taking admission.
- If the Students/Parents change their contact no. or address, then they are supposed to inform the Institute immediately.
- Use of Mobile is strictly prohibited in the classroom & at the test centre. Student can keep it with him/her in switched off mode. If student needs to make any urgent call then he/she can use the phone at the reception or can his mobile with prior permission of the concerned authorities.
Leave & Attendance System
- Student needs to mark their attendance immediately after entering the premises. If the student does not mark attendance then he/she will be marked Absent & the SMS about the same will be sent to his/her parents.
- If a student wants Leave then he/she has to fill the leave Application form in advance & submit to concerned authority.
About the Periodic Tests
- Regular Tests will be conducted in the Institute for the students. Students need to reach allotted Test centre at least before 30 Minutes of Test commencement.
- Student needs to be in proper Uniform & carry I-Card in the test.
- Student needs to sit in the proper classroom, seat allotted to him/her for the test.
- Student should not carry any unauthorized thing/item at the Test Centre. A student using unauthorized item in the test may be debarred from the test immediately.
- Student should maintain discipline in the test and should not indulge in any argument, altercation with the invigilator during the test.
Result of Periodic Test
- Result of Periodic Test Will be communicated to students through Notice Boards, SMS & Website of the Institute.
- Parents can see the result of their ward on Institute's Website.
- In Case the students have any concern or feedback about the Answer Key, result etc. he/she may approach the concerned authority & inform them about the same.
- Performing well in the test & securing good % is extremely useful for the students as it will not only help you gain scholarship in the upcoming year/session/class but will also strengthen your chances of clearing your target exam.
Time table for Regular Classes & Doubt Classes is prepared every week. Students are advised to see the time table properly & come for the classes accordingly. Time Table is put on the notice board & is also uploaded on Institute's Website.
Batch reshuffling is a process in which students are allotted batches as per their performance. Students' initial batches are formed based on their performance in the Entrance Test. Later On their batches are reshuffled as per their performance in the periodic tests conducted at the institute. Batch Reshuffling is done to keep the student motivated for the better performance throughout the year. It is done 2-3 times in a year. Students are expected to understand the value of Batch reshuffling system & always keep themselves positive which will help them improve & enhance their performance.
Student Academic Performance & Evaluation Report (SAPER) is students performance report card for the periodic tests conducted at the Institute. It is available on the Institute's Website. Students & Parents can see it & take the print of the same for their record.
Parents Teachers Students Meeting (PTSM)
PTSM is a regular feature for Junior Division students. PTSM is usually conducted every month for Premium Course students while it is conducted 2-3 times in a year for Regular Courses Students. Since maximum students of YCCP course are from outside KOTA, the parents can visit Institute's office & meet with Management Team or respective Faculty during their visit to KOTA.