How to Deposit Fee
Through CTS Cheque
Fee can also be deposited through Single Crossed CTS Cheque of the requisite amount at our Admission Office .
- CTS Cheque should be in favour of "RELIABLE INSTITUTE" from Nationalized Bank, payable at Kota.
- Student must write his/her Name, Form Number, Mobile No. on the back side of CTS Cheque.
- Please ensure balance in the account before depositing the Fee by Cheque. cutting & over writing is not allowed. CTS Cheque should be issued from the bank account of either student himself or his/her father / mother only (Third party cheque not allowed).
- BY POST: CTS Cheque can be sent through post / courier. Make sure that FEE must be received at our Admission Office three days before the course commencement date.
- BY HAND: To deposit CTS Cheque by hand at our office, first the student has to collect a pre-printed fee challan from our Admission Office and fill it carefully before depositing.
Important Points to Remember
- Fee Deposition Time: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM.
- Fee in cash is not accepted at our office. Fee in cash can be deposited only at bank branch/counter.
- In case of Cheque Return by any reason , Student will not be allowed in class with immediate effect & legal action will be taken under the Negotiable Instrument Act. ( CTS Cheque Return charge ₹ 500/-)
In Case of R-NET : Fee can be deposited only after qualifying the Test for courses where R-NET (Reliable National Entrance Test) is applicable.
Student may deposit their fee through any one of the above modes.